By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
This website is created for the purpose of recycling items people no longer need, which will both reduce landfill and will provide the opportunity for others to obtain items which are still in working or repairable condition.
Listing items and responding to items requires the creation of an account with a valid email address which you have regular access to. When signing up, you agree to receiving notification emails from ReuseMoose. We promise not to send any spam.
All activity on this site is monitored and any activities which are deemed by the moderators to not be in the spirit of items being free, recycling and/or helping the needy will result in items withdrawn and accounts being disabled without notice.
Users offer items on this site for free in the hope that they will make someone happy, but they want nothing to do with the item after it's been taken. Please don't contact the original owner again for any other reason than to thank them. Complaints about misrepresented items may be sent to ReuseMoose instead.
For listing items:
- List only items which are legal to own in your country, no animals or people, no adult-only items.
- The item may be removed from the site without notice.
- No payment may be accepted for items.
- Any pickup terms need to be specified in the description.
- For your own protection, never put any contact details in the description. ReuseMoose will facilitate the exchanging of details once you accept a response.
For responding to items:
- No money may be offered.
- The item is provided as is, it can never be returned and you cannot make claims in regards to the item.
- If chosen as the winner, you are committing to picking up the item as per the conditions set out by the item owner.
- You are responsible for arranging pickup or shipment with the owner. You are also responsible for any transport/shipment costs.
- If you cannot meet the conditions of the owner this needs to be specified in your response.
- For your own protection, never put any contact details in a response. ReuseMoose will facilitate the exchanging of details once your response is accepted.
Care is taken to provide you with an easy to use, free platform to give and take items, but you use this site entirely at your own risk. ReuseMoose will never be liable for anything including damage, loss or injury incurred as a direct or indirect result of using this site.